Monday, December 22, 2008

Sneak Peek at Sue's Wedding Photos


The Joiners were wonderful! They sent me a few photos to pick from in order to include one family photo in our Christmas Kappenman Chronicles. So - I'm sharing with all of you! (I'm pathetic - we rarely have a family photo taken so I rarely have one to send anyone!!!)


From left to right:

Our daughter Alyssa, Curt holding Gideon, Isaiah with Phoebe standing in front of him (she was a flower girl), me next to Isaiah, Susan (the blushing bride!) and standing behind her is Joey, the tall and gallant groom in gray; my son, C.J. in the black suit, my daughter Ginni in the back, my daughter Eleonore in the front, and Ginni's husband, Scott, holding their daughter, Danica. The only immediate family member not present in the photo is Ginni's son, Austin, who was unable to attend the wedding.

No comments: