Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Great Raffle Going on at HomeschoolChristian.com

Hey folks - all you homeschoolers - the above site is having a raffle and they are giving away the neatest things! I had not seen this website before, but Martha Robinson of HomeschoolChristian.com is on my Christian Self-Publishing Loop. She sent out an invite to all of us self-publishers, asking us if we'd like to contribute something for the raffle. Of course, I said yes! So, among the vast array of items are two of my own - the Grains Unit Study and the Kitchen and Cooking Terminology Study. Everything she is raffling off is either individually worth about $20 or more, or she has "packages" of two or more items, totaling $20 or more. In any event - the values are fantastic and it's a fun way to try and win a bunch of cool stuff. Thought I would let you all know!
Gail

No comments: