Friday, November 14, 2008

FREEBIE THIS MONTH!!!!

Hey Folks ~

I'm a big believer in celebrating one holiday at a time, and the next one is Thanksgiving. We each have much to be thankful for, and I encourage everyone to make a Blessings List and then sit down with your family and thank the Lord Jesus Christ for all the wonderful gifts He bestows on each of us.

So...I'm having a Thanks and Giving Giveaway! I'm truly thankful that the Lord has blessed our business this year. The extra editing customers I've picked up have been a real blessing to our home, as well. As many of you know, my husband was let go from his school district job this past June. He has decided to go back into business for himself, but as many of you also know, that can take a while to build clientele. So - the money we are making from editing and selling books and ebooks has really come in handy! SO --- since I'm thankful, I'm going to give something away!

I know many are thinking ahead to the holiday of Christmas, and because many do not have a lot of extra cash floating around for buying gifts, I thought I would help someone make a Merry Christmas for someone else! I may even do this a few more times between now and Christmas, with different products!

Between now and the end of November, I'm going to be collecting names for a drawing.
I'm going to be giving away a FREE BOY'S HANDYBOOK (value $19.95) to someone on the last day of this month (November 2008). Here's how to enter your name for the drawing:

Simply go to my website, www.kapandpen.com, and find a product you think looks interesting, or suggest an ebook idea you would be interested in seeing offered, and then leave me an email about it at kapandpen@bellsouth.net. In the subject box, put NOVEMBER FREEBIE so I can put all the replies in one folder. Make sure you sign your name so I know who goes with what email address!! One name will be chosen at random. Make sure you tell all your friends, relatives, co-workers, customers - whoever! - so they can participate, too!

If this goes well - look for more giveaways in December! The more emails I get....the more I'll give away!!!! Tell everyone!!!!

No comments: