Sunday, September 28, 2008

I'm participating in The Hopeful Farm Foundation Benefit.

Well - I have a long way to go before I can support my family off my bloggging! Hahahaha.
I keep hearing about folks who have super-popular blogs and so many people read them that advertisers pay big bucks to be on their blog. That's not the case with me. Yet. I may be there someday. Then all of you faithful readers can say, "I knew her blog when...."

I've been a busy beaver, trying to promote our publications through various new avenues. Success is slow, but I am being rewarded for my endeavors.

One of the places I was able to promote our business through was for a great cause. I donated use of one of our unit studies to this benefit. Please read all about it below:

The Hopeful Farm Foundation is for special needs children and their families. They have an awesome ministry, with horses, a farm, and all kinds of really cool activities and buildings perfect for retreats. The benefit is to raise money for this foundation to be used for the special needs children and their families. The benefit ends in just a few days - October 5th. I'd encourage you to follow the links listed below.

Please consider blessing a family impacted by special needs by making a donation – and in return, you’ll receive some of the best products the homeschool community has to offer.
If you would like to hear what Hopeful Farm is all about, you can access an online interview by Cindy Rushton with Claire and Jill Novak at www.hopefulfarmfoundation.org/interview.html
You can find all the details here:
www.hopefulfarmfoundation.org/benefit.htm

No comments: